Homeowner’s Inspection Checklist
Whether you are selling your home or purchasing another one, it will benefit you to know how the property measures up before you sell or buy. The ‘Homeowner’s Inspection Checklist‘ is thorough. Use the checklist to:
- Check out your own home thoroughly before you list it
- List any problems or concerns that need attention
- Inspect your ‘maybe’ homes; compare the results
- Record questions for the professionals
- Have record of problems/concerns of unexposed areas not checked by home inspectors
- Have record when contacting the pros for repair or maintenance
The Homeowner’s Inspection Checklist encompasses all areas of the home; inside and out. It’s ready to use. And…..coming soon…..the companion Home Journal.
Only $0.99, that’s it.